Frequently Asked Questions
We’d love to be your partner along your journey towards vibrant health! Please review frequently asked questions listed below and feel free to contact our staff for any other questions via email or phone.
Scheduling & Visits
What should I expect at my initial consultation?
What's the cost for the initial consultation?
What Are The Restrictions On Virtual Doctor's Visits?
Scheduling & Cancellations
No-shows: If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine or in person appointment without notifying the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool on the patient portal, you will be charged $100 to the card on file.
Billing & Insurance
We Are Not A Conventional Primary Care Physician
It is important to note the following however:
1. We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in network primary care physician as we are not in-network with any insurance plan.
2. We are not available for same-day acute emergency appointments, please call 911 or your primary care doctor.
3. We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
We Do Not Bill Insurance Companies
Non-Infinite Wellness medical expenses such as lab tests and prescription medications may be covered by a member’s health insurance plan per that plan’s rules.
Infinite Wellness will not submit a medical claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services.
We will provide you with a detailed billing summary that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement. There may be procedures or lab tests that are not covered depending on your plan’s rules.
About Lab Tests
- Most lab tests ordered by a Infinite Wellness physician will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab or through Infinite Wellness.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with an Infinite Wellness doctor and may include blood saliva urine or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your Infinite Wellness physician.
- At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Infinite Wellness, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
- If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Most insurance plans cover labs done by major national labs – however, including Bioreference, which is a lab often used by Infinite Wellness Health because of their favorable pricing policies for patients.